Acontinuous thread of developing skills and abilities in all areas of a child’s life (mind, body and soul) begins in the foundational Kindergarten Prep program and continues through 12th grade.
See the Classroom In Action
Kindergarten Prep, Kindergarten, and 1st Grade Preview Events
January 10th or April 20th, 2017 @ 8am
• See what Classical Education looks like in these foundational grades
• See how our rich Anthropology influences every aspect of our teaching
• Hear about the mission and vision of The Cambridge School
• Visit our K-Prep, Kindergarten, and 1st grade classrooms and learn more about the unique and intentional programs like our motor lab
• Meet our nurturing and passionate, "living curriculum" teachers
• Visit with current and future Cambridge parents
• Have your questions answered by the teachers and Administration
RSVP for our Early Education Preview Event
Now Offering Full-Day K-Prep
Call or Visit for More Information
Cultivating the Whole Child
Academic skills are taught in an engaging and developmentally appropriate manner. Chants, songs, and rhymes are used to help students in the learning process. Hands-on, group activities, and individual work are all used in the teaching process as the children learn to be students.
Research shows that physical activity helps improve academic and cognitive performance. Our K-Prep program focuses on keeping the children active through free play time during recess, active movement throughout the day in the classroom, as well as structured time in our motor lab.
As the K-prep students are learning what it means to be a part of a group in the classroom, it is important for them to learn what is expected of them socially as well as what a virtuous life looks like. Students are taught what it means to love God and their neighbor. The student’s understanding of social and biblical expectations help them to have more meaningful relationships.
See Our Embodied Education In Action
We are excited to show you what this educational experience looks like. Meet our Living Curriculum teachers, interact with our vibrant students, and learn more about your family's place in this community of faith and learning.